FIND THE PAYMENT OPTION THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Financing your dental treatment gives you the freedom to complete your recommended dental work without letting the cost get in the way. As the leading provider of quality, affordable dental care, we offer several financing plans that put dental care within reach.
IN-HOUSE PAYMENT PLAN:
- Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low-interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
CareCredit is one of the best financing options available today. With approved credit, you can finance your treatment for up to twelve months without interest. Approval is based on a credit to income ratio and you do not necessarily require a down payment to start. CareCredit is accepted by many providers. This allows for the patient to use the same card for other practices.
- A valid I.D. card or Driver’s License issued by the state (cannot be expired)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a Social Security Number or ITIN